The benefits of Kegel exercises have been known to women for decades, who have been using the them to strengthen the pelvic floor after childbirth. Many people do not realize that Kegel exercises for men can help guys to perform better in the bedroom.
Benefits of Kegels for Guys
Kegel exercises offer a wide variety of health benefits for men, and can really improve one’s sex life. They have been known to increase firmness and endurance, among other things. Regular Kegel exercises can:
- Promote healthy prostate function
- Help erections to last longer
- Cure premature ejaculation
- Increase penis size and firmness by increasing blood flow to the penis
- Help produce a larger amount of semen during ejaculation
- Improve the angle of the penis when erect
- Increase the intensity of orgasms
- Improve control and help men achieve multiple orgasms
- Relieve urinary dysfunction. Many men report that doing Kegel exercises have cured the urine “dribble” that sometimes occurs after urination, and men also report that they have to urinate less frequently.
It is clear to see that there are many reasons for men to adopt a Kegel routine to improve their health and love lives. Studies that compare Kegel exercises to prescription drugs for erectile dysfunction show no difference in terms of efficacy. Male kegels are a wonderful, natural way to improve performance and health, and it can be done from any location.
What Does The Kegel Do?
The Kegel exercise is designed to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor through a series of muscle contractions. The pubococcygeus muscle, often called the PC muscle, can be located easily by stopping the flow of urine suddenly during urination. Although the Kegel actually works multiple muscles, the PC muscle is the muscle to focus on.
How To Kegel
Those who used the urination method to find the PC muscle have already completed a Kegel. While urinating, stop the flow of urine suddenly. Then, try to stop the flow of urine as long as possible by holding the contraction. Men that cannot hold the flow of urine back for long have a weak pubococcygeus muscle, and can benefit from a regular Kegel routine. Doing Kegel exercises on a regular basis produces quick improvement in the length of time that the contraction can be held. Once the muscle memory is in place, doing the Kegel is possible in any environment. Urination is not a necessary part of the Kegel process, but it helps when learning how to contract the PC muscle properly.
Give it a Rest
The PC muscle is a skeletal muscle, just like the hamstring or deltoid, that has to be trained properly. Overdoing it can cause pain and stress to the muscle, just like how working the same muscles in the gym everyday can lead to fatigue and injury. For this reason, it is best to do Male Kegels every other day instead of every day. Giving the PC muscle the proper rest that it needs will help it grow as strong as possible.
The Ideal Kegel Routine for Men
When starting out on a Kegel routine, doing 50 repetitions of the Kegel exercise per session is plenty. Try to hold the contraction for as long as possible, even if it is only for a second or two. Eventually, the pelvic floor will begin to strengthen, and the contractions can be held longer. When the contractions can be held for several seconds at a time, start adding more Kegels to the exercise sessions. Start with five minutes per day, and then build to ten minutes per day. Once ten minutes of Kegels seems fairly easy, advanced Kegel techniques can be implemented. The Penis Enlargement Exercise section offers advanced Kegel methods and tips.
Using The Kegel To Improve Sexual Performance
Men with strong PC muscles from doing Kegels have the wonderful option of stopping an ejaculation before it happens. This can make a man not only last longer, but also achieve multiple orgasms. Right before ejaculation, do a Kegel, and hold it for at least 10 to 15 seconds. The need to ejaculate will disappear, and at that point, the contraction can be released. Practice makes perfect with this exercise, and it can take some time to gain control over ejaculation. Some men learn how to do it in just a few short weeks, while others take years to gain the proper control. Getting the timing just right on when to Kegel is often the most difficult part. Sticking to a regular Kegel routine is the quickest way to get to the point of being able to control ejaculation.
More About Kegel Exercises For Men
– Some men find that when beginning a Kegel routine, they actually ejaculate quicker than usual. The reason for this is that men often are contracting the PC muscle during intercourse without realizing it, which weakens the pelvic floor and can cause a temporary loss of ejaculation control. Do not be discouraged. This stage usually passes with more Kegel exercises and as men become more aware of the PC muscle. Straining the PC muscle by doing Kegels too often can also be a cause of temporary premature ejaculation when beginning a Kegel regime.
– Do not forget that Kegel exercises are great for women too, and can enhance sexual pleasure when the woman contracts her PC muscle. Encourage your partner to start a Kegel routine, and watch your sex life improve.
– Kegels can be combined with penis enlargement exercises to increase the size of the penis. Doing Kegels simultaneously with other penis exercises will enhance the benefits of kegels for guys by increasing blood flow to the penis. This produces a firmer and larger erection.
– Those who want to see the results of their hard work can use the FastSize Erectile Quality Monitor. It is a small, compact digital device that takes a measurement of the hardness of an erection, and then assigns a number value to the erection. With the FastSize Erectile Quality Monitor, tracking the results of a man’s Kegel exercise routine is an easy way to stay motivated on track.