A penis extender is a small device, which is worn on your penis while it is flaccid. It can be worn under your clothes and it won’t be visible. If you wear the extender for the minimum recommended period, it will gradually stretch your penis. The effect is very similar to lifting weights to promote muscle growth. If used correctly, your penis will see an increase in length and width. Below is a guide on “How To Use A Penis Extender”, which if followed, will make your whole experience with a penis extender much more comfortable and risk free.
How to wear a penis extender
- Firstly, make sure that your penis is semi-erect (½ or ¾) and dry.
- Insert your penis through the base ring of the device.
- Strap the soft comfort pad into the device and pull the loop down carefully until the head is secure.
- Adjust the tension level of the penis extender. There are two bars that run the length of the penis shaft and they can be adjusted to suit the desired tension.
- Attach the penis extender to the end of you penis. Once your penis is in position you can adjust the brace to pull or stretch out the penis.
- Try and wear your penis extender under loose fitting shorts or sweat pants and ideally aimed downwards at all times (try and keep your penis in a position where gravity will work with your extender).
- If you wear baggy clothes at work or you do a job that involves a lot of standing, it is recommended to wear the product at work.
How long should I wear the penis extender for?
If you want your penis extender to work, you’ll need to wear the device every day for at least six months. It should be worn for between 2-8 hours a day, everyday, for at least the recommended 6 month period. It is recommended that men should wear the device for up to 8 hours a day which is almost impossible, thanks to the busy lives that we all live. Ideally though, when you do wear your extender, you should always wear it in 2 hour blocks. It is important to note that your penis will obviously gain more length and width more quickly if you wear it for longer, but remember that you shouldn’t wear the device for too long at first. Your penis needs to get used to your penis extender.
Can I just stop wearing the extender at any time?
As soon as you have achieved the length and width that you want, it is possible to stop using the device, but it must be done gradually. This way, you will avoid any discomfort and you will also retain your preferred results. For example, if you use your penis extender for 5 hours a day and you are ready to stop, you should decrease your daily usage every day until you are finally using it for 1 hour a day. Eventually, you will only need to use the extender for 1-2 hours a week. If you follow this rule, your penis will keep it’s length and girth.
- It is very important to choose a comfort strap when ordering your penis extender. If you only choose an extender with a noose, it could be very uncomfortable to wear.
- Always make sure that the straps are not too tight. Only have the straps tight enough to correctly hold your penis in the device. Once everything is set up and your penis is in the extender, there should only be a very slight discomfort.
- DO NOT use your extender for more than 4 hours a day at the beginning. It is recommended to only use the device for 2 hours a day at the start, then after about 10 days, 2 x 2 hour blocks, making 4 hours a day. Eventually, you can use the device up to 6-8 hours a day, but you must only use it for 2 hours at a time. In-between those 2 hour sessions you should take at least an 1 hour break.
- It is not recommended to wear your penis extender at night, due to the fact that it will not only break your sleep pattern, through discomfort, but it could cause injury through catching and snagging. Also, most extenders won’t work properly if your penis is erect or pointing towards you. To be at its most effective, your penis needs to be pointing downwards.
- Try not to use your penis extender for one day, every week, as your penis will have time to heal and that will allow it to grow more quickly. Remember, at first you should use it everyday as your penis will need to get used to the extender.
- To help the process, you should quit smoking if you smoke and you should eat the healthiest diet that you can. A diet rich in fats will block blood flow to your penis.
- It is recommended that you apply vitamin E lotion or oil, everyday, to your penis after you have used the extender.
- If red sores start to appear, you should stop using the extender until they have healed. Red sores are a sign of over stretching.
- Try to wear the loosest clothes possible when using the extender. This is for your own comfort and it is very important.
Is there anything else I should know?
The final thing to know when buying an extender is probably the most important. NEVER purchase a penis extender without doing your research properly. If you purchase an extender, purely because it’s the cheapest or the most expensive, without doing your research, then you will undoubtedly purchase the wrong one. You need to make sure that you get the right device for your penis and you must make sure that it is going to be comfortable to use. Finally, make sure that your preferred extender has undergone thorough testing.